- Small Footprint - The compact footprint is a perfect fit for any application.
- Quality Condenser Coils - The coil is constructed of copper tubing and enhanced aluminum fins for increased performance.
- Coil Protection - Coils are protected from damage by a slotted, stamped steel coil guard.
- Protected Compressor¹ - Compressors are protected internally by a high pressure relief valve and a temperature sensor, and externally by the system high and low pressure switches. A factory installed liquid line filter-drier further protects the compressor against moisture and debris.
- Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant - The next generation refrigerant R-410A delivers environmentally friendly performance with zero ozone depletion.
- Durable Finish - The cabinet is made of G90-equivalent pre-painted steel, with special primer formulas and matte titanium texture to insure less fading when exposed to sunlight. The coated steel wire fan guard and pre-treated, galvanized steel chassis components resist corrosion and rust creep.
- Lower Installed Cost - Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring connections. The unit is factory charged for a 15-foot lineset. The small base dimension means less space is required on the ground or roof.
- Top Discharge - Warm air from the top mounted fan is blown up, away from the structure and any landscaping. This allows compact location on multi-unit applications.
- Quiet Operation - The compressor sound blanket and the swept wing fan blade keep sound to a minimum. The upward air flow carries the normal operating noise away from the living area. The rigid top panel effectively isolates any motor sound. Isolator mounted compressor and the condenser coil muffle the normal fan motor and compressor operating sounds.
- Low Maintenance - Long life, permanently lubricated motor-bearings need no annual servicing.
- Easy Service Access - Fully exposed refrigerant connections and a single panel covering the electrical controls make for easy servicing of the unit.
- Secured Service Valves - Secured, re-usable service valves are provided on both the liquid and vapor sweat connections for ease of evacuating and charging.
- Advanced System Control - These heat pumps feature a demand-defrost control system to provide optimal comfort and reliable operation over a wide range of conditions.
- Agency Listed - Safety certified by CSA to UL 1995 / CSA 22.2. Performance certified to ANSI/AHRI Standard 210/240 in accordance with the Unitary Small Equipment certification program.
*Must be registered online within 90 days of installation to qualify for the 10-Years parts / 10-Years compressor limited warranty. Otherwise, the warranty reverts to the standard 5-Years parts / 10-Years compressor limited warranty as published in the product warranty certificate. This warranty does not apply to R-22 models, 3-Phase models, or internet sales. See the Limited Warranty certificate in the User's Information Manual for details.
Verify the actual ratings for each specific matchup in the online AHRI directory at www.ahridirectory.org at the time of sale. It is also recommended to print the rating certificate, if needed, at the time of sale.
¹ The 5-ton system utilizes a two-stage compressor.